Wednesday, July 22, 2009

07/21/09 Time to Find a Job




This has been my week to focus in on finding the job and work that I want to do. I thought about two of my passions (1) Shopping/Business of Retail and (2) The Beauty Industry/Life in a Salon. I drove down to the mall and dropped two resumes off. The first at FOREVER21 (retail clothing outlet) and the second at SANCTUARY SALON AND SPA. On the spot, both places were able to sit down and interview me then and there. Chats went exceedingly well with the potential employers. Each said that I would be notified of a position opening within the week. My fingers are crossed!

(Mom this is a pic of what I wore today. I love that you always want to know all the little details).

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is soooo beautiful and not surprised that they would interview you on the spot! Exciting this stepping out into the official working world!

    ReplyDelete