Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yummy Salad with Matt Damon?


Today my dear friend Kingsley came over and we made the tastiest salad in the world! So tasty that I feel the need to share this recipe with everyone…
Four Large Tomatoes
2 Regular Cucumbers
¼- ½ White Onion
½ Lemon (Just the juice of it)
2 cups Pomegranate Juice
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Chop all vegetables and put in medium size mixing bowl
· Juice Half Lemon into the bowl
· Add pomegranate juice, vinegar, and oil
· Optional add Salt and Pepper to flavor
· EAT IT!
· Longer that the juices marinate the tastier it getsJ

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I have tried that recipe at your place before and I LOVED IT! Come make some at our place when you come see us this week in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dude seriously looks like Matt Damon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna meet Matt. I'm such a fan. Have you seen Ocean's 11? Seriously, he even wears the same glasses.

    ReplyDelete